Invo-Progressus is the nation's leading special education and early intervention company nationwide. We are currently expanding our team of Early Intervention Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants in Springfield, OH and have an incredible full-time opportunity available to provide quality services to children.
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation's most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist, provide sensory integration, motor patterns and awareness of the external environment
- Develop/improve individual's ability to independently perform tasks
- Serves as member of the IEP team for students with occupational therapy concerns
- Facilitate goals and objectives per child's educational plan
- Maintain appropriate records
- Under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist, Work in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- State appropriate COTA License
- Perform other COTA duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Many More!