Do you want to help drive change at one of the original Silicon Valley success stories? HP Inc. is seeking a passionate, experienced, creative and data-driven Enterprise marketing leader to join our US Commercial Marketing team.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
- Overall responsible for our Premium PC Campaigns including our Modern Workspace/Office of the Future, Security, Services and Display and Accessories plays.
- Support the business in building and driving awareness, demand, acquisition and customer retention through multi-channel digital campaigns. Establish clear and measurable goals.
- Establish winning and innovative culture for the team. Manage, mentor, inspire and grow a team of dynamic and talented campaign managers and specialists. Ensuring the team comes up with out-of-the-box ideas is critical.
- Working with campaign teams, develop the end-to-end journey strategy for each campaign with key Premium stakeholders including; establishing KPI's/benchmarks, data journey mapping, audience segmentation and targeting, development of content strategy and content mapping, dashboard management etc.
- Strong and consistent alignment of marketing investments, strategy and tactics with key stakeholders (WW marketing, country business and sales leaders)
- Direct/mange the team's campaigns, oversee media strategy, content marketing, investments, and innovation that drives consideration and purchase intent
- Build the HP brand through marketing that is innovative, creates emotional connection with customers and is differentiated
- Monitor the creative delivery of the team's campaigns and ensure consistency with global themes and brand guidelines. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve creative issues, reporting discrepancies, campaign difficulties and other technical challenges.
- Oversee the end to end campaign management and optimization of online, mobile, social, programmatic and video advertising campaigns - overseeing and troubleshooting campaigns.
- Deep experience in Account-based marketing (ABM) activities that deliver measurable business outcomes and demonstrate innovative use of digital technologies Ensure campaign teams execute world-class ABM strategies in conjunction with Sales.
- Communicate campaign strategies, plans and results to executive leadership and stakeholders
- Drive innovation within team by working with campaign managers to execute out-of-the box, unique campaigns that engage the buyer's committee within the account
- Drive channel marketing strategies for the campaigns.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals. Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive the best possible campaign results.
- Overall budget management for Premium Campaigns. Ensure plans meet performance, account engagement and business impact target metrics.
- Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effectiveness.
- Become the thought leader expert in Premium (Security, Office of the Future and Display/Accessories)
- Hire/manage and develop individual contributors
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or any field of study. An MBA degree is a plus.
- 10+ year experience in B2B/Enterprise campaign strategy and development. Full end-to-end-journey expertise from awareness to consideration to evaluation.
- Proven examples of working with multiple stakeholders especially sales and channel teams. Examples of aligning sales and marketing for end-to-end campaigns.
- Prior work history in PC industry and/or hi-tech segments is a plus. Experience in Endpoint Security and IT services is a plus
- Deep expertise in digital marketing channels including social, programmatic, digital media influencer marketing as well as traditional channels.
- Deep understanding of nurturing practices. Experience with marketing automation platforms (eg Marketo, Eloqua) is a big plus
- Proven expertise in leading Account-based Marketing campaigns including Strategy, Planning, Execution and Metrics/reporting.
- A deep creative mindset is a big plus. Brand Management experience reviewing creative elements of campaigns. Proven expertise in working with creative agencies.
- Experience in channel marketing is a big plus.
- Expertise in messaging, storytelling and content marketing is critical. Understanding of aspects like dynamic content optimization and familiarity with content management platforms is a must
- Experience in marketing strategy plan development, extraction of insights and competitive analysis
- Accomplished practitioner of planning, insights & the agency briefing process
- Proven data-driven marketing leader with deep understanding of journey data and metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills; ability to build, manage and influence direct reports and virtual teams. Excellent negotiating skills and ability to influence, consensus-building and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to interface effectively with executive management and functional discipline