In order to capitalize on the growth opportunity for the Consumer Services business, we seek a strong leader with a proven track record of innovation and successful Product Management. The ideal candidate will collaborate with key stakeholders and partners to develop a compelling vision and strategy for the Consumer Services business. Based on this strategy, you will build a WW Services team that thrives on innovation, develops a compelling services roadmap/innovation funnel, and exceeds results in Orders, Revenue, and Margin. In addition, you will lead a virtual team across Product, Category, GTM, and Operations to deliver on the Consumer Service strategic initiatives and requirements.
- Drive the Consumer Services Roadmap and Innovation Funnel for PS Consumer Services.
- Manage e2e the ideation, creation, introduction and in-market performance of all Consumer Services.
- Build a model to drive market, customer, and channel insights into the Services design process.
- Test and gain insights from new business models and portfolio offers - identifying opportunities to drive Consumer growth as part of the overall strategy.
- Lead a physical product management team and a virtual team spanning Category, GTM, and Operations to manage the Consumer Services business.
- Effectively lead and coach a high-performance team that consistently exceeds results.
- Serve as a key member of the Consumer Business Staff to align on strategic initiatives and priorities.
- Drive strong partnerships with CS, Displays and Accessories, and HW to deliver compelling Consumer experiences and solutions.
- Maintain priorities and relentless execution in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Hire and retain a strong team with expertise in Product Management and the Consumer market.
- Assigns responsibilities, provides direction, leadership, and coaching, removes barriers as needed to enable direct reports to execute their roles and achieve objectives and goals.
- Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding.
- Achieves diversity and other HR goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years in Services/Product Management
- Established management background of high level individual contributors (people management).
- Bachelor's Degree or above
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Demonstrated track-record of innovation and strategic leadership in Services/Product Management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong influencing skills internally at all levels, as well as with customers and partners
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex environment
- Proven experience leading, driving and measuring virtual teams towards a common goal
- Consumer and Retail experience highly desirable, but not required