Requisition Number: UNIVE04873
Location: Second and Wall Branch, 706 W. Second Ave
Schedule: Monday- Friday 7:45 AM- 6:15 PM, Saturday 9:45 AM- 2:15 PM; Schedule may vary, must be flexible. Regular, reliable attendance required.
“The culture here at WTB really is like no other company. I'm lucky to be able to be a part of such a family oriented organization, and I love welcoming people into it and showing them what makes this such a special place to work.“ - Becky Sechler, VP Regional Manager
Washington Trust Bank is looking for a dynamic candidate for our Universal Banker role. If this is what next steps in your career look like – we want to hear from you!
- You value your personal achievements and working with a team toward success
- You value building strong relationships
- You have ambition to excel in your career
- You take pleasure in working with a company that values the highest level of integrity and ethics
We are looking for someone who has the drive to:
- Establish meaningful relationships with customers
- Use trust and respect in an effort to deepen these relationships
- Maintain personal accountability in relation to the team’s and branch’s goals
- Collaborate with managers and team members for the branch’s sales strategy
- Participate in community events
- We provide training for you!
- We will help you build the skills to be successful through the complete customer interaction
- Opening new accounts
- Taking applications and booking loans
- Performing account and customer maintenance
- Processing transactions
- Being fully equipped to speak to WTB’s products and services
You will be working toward ultimate customer service with other driven professionals like yourself. When faced with those customers whose service needs exceed the capacity of your branch, you will have the support of the rest of WTB, the Pacific Northwest’s largest privately held bank.
Join us in one of our 45 Washington, Idaho, or Oregon branches as we work toward maintaining a strong, trust-based community in our branches, our bank, with our customers, and in our greater communities.
To see our full job description, please click here!