Req Number: 6010796605152023
ADP is hiring a Scrum Master.
The primary focus of a Scrum Master is to ensure client projects are being executed and completed successfully. The Scrum Master's focus is to work hand in hand with internal resources as well as the client to deliver a successful project by utilizing the below skills and methods as a primary focus for this position.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Project Management
- Ensures the successful implementation of business, on a project basis, leading a team of implementation associates by:
- Providing project leadership for associate and client.
- Serve as primary, project-level, liaison for the client throughout the project.
- Project Scheduling & Cost Control
- Oversees the project preparation and planning functions by:
- Establishing project plan, communication expectations and assigning/scheduling project tasks to team in accordance with established contract.
- Issue, Risk & Change Management
- Communicate with internal and client partners to identify risks in timeline, cost, resourcing, and technical challenges.
- Identify and communicate changes in client requirements that would initiate additional cost.
- Administrative Functions - coordination of meetings.
- On Site client travel is uncommon but must be willing to travel if the need arises at least 10%.
- Conflict resolution, issue resolution and risk mitigation management.
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills.
- Team leadership and resource allocation and negotiation responsibilities.
- Background in Time and Attendance, HR, or payroll software required.
- College degree is a plus but not required.
- Project management experience desirable.