Requisition Number: PRODU01805
We are seeking day shift Production Laborers at our Spokane manufacturing plant. As a production Laborer you will assist in the production of SCAFCO steel stud products. The starting pay for this position is $15.25 and $0.50 differential for swing shift!
Qualifications for a Production Laborer Include:
- Ability to consistently lift, carry and move 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand, climb, reach, bend and twist throughout complete shifts
Responsibilities of a Production Laborer Include:
- Assisting Machine Operators
- Packaging material and stacking material within the yard
- Loading and unloading trucks
Forklift experience is preferred, but not required.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive Wages: Starting at $15.25!
- Advancement Opportunities
- Great Benefits: medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and many more!
- Excellent Ways to Prepare for Your Future: 401K with company matching, life insurance and many more!
Who We Are:
With almost 60 years of engineering and manufacturing experience, SCAFCO has gained a worldwide reputation for high-quality products, great customer service, and strong corporate ethics. Taking an active role in the local community, SCAFCO contributes to several charities and foundations and is involved with many local educational institutions.
Our Products Include:
- Steel studs and track
- Furring channel
- Deflection and secure clip
- Header and jamb studs
- Joists, shaftwall and more!