**Sign on Bonus**
Providence is calling an Environmental Aide/Housekeeper (Environmental Services, Day Shift, 0.5 FTE - Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) to Providence Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
In this position you will:
- Accept and support the mission and values of Holy Family Hospital.
- Support the Performance Improvement process.
- Maintain a safe environment for staff, patients, and visitors.
- Consider individual needs in communication with patients and staff of all age groups, including ethical, cultural, psychosocial, religious, and age-specific aspects, to include all ages.
- Support patient rights and the organization’s code of ethical behavior.
- Follow the principles and requirements outlined in the Commitments & Compliance Integrity Program Employee Handbook and any other organizational or departmental materials related to compliance with laws and regulatory requirements.
- Clean and service patient and associated building areas.
- Select cleaning materials, supplies, and prepares. Request cleaning supplies and equipment as needed. Return unused supplies to janitor closet and ensures all items are replaced in orderly manner.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Desire a small amount of experience, sufficient to acquire general familiarity with methods and terminology in commonplace work situations of the Environmental Services field; usually interpreted as between six months and one year of experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Holy Family Hospital is a progressive, full service hospital in Spokane, Washington, offering a full range of medical and surgical services as well as specialty support and outpatient services. The hospital primarily serves north Spokane Countythe fastest growing area in our region. We are currently licensed for more than 270 beds. As a not-for-profit Catholic hospital, every dollar we earn goes back to the community we serve. Providence Holy Family Hospital received several Five Star safety and excellence awards last year, including Patient Safety, Pulmonary, Respiratory and Critical Care.