Wendle Motors is seeking to hire a full-time Automotive Technician to join our service team. The Automotive Technician will function as a skilled-level technician who is able to perform efficient and accurate repairs and services on our customer's vehicles. Our technicians service all makes and models so the opportunity to gain experience repairing all types of vehicles is vast. We even offer factory training to help our technicians stay up-to-date with dealership and factory standards.
Our Service Department works to meet monthly goals and maintain the highest customer satisfaction possible. If you are energetic, motivated, eager to learn and grow as a technician with Wendle Motors and this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply to be our Automotive Technician today!
SCHEDULE & PAY
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm with an occasional Saturday shift.
- Pay depends on experience
- At least 18 years of age
- ASE Certified
- Minimum 2 years of experience in this position or a related field
- Set of tools is preferred, but not required
ABOUT WENDLE MOTORS
Since 1943, Wendle Motors has been a family-owned and operated business. We sell new Ford and Nissan vehicles as well as used vehicles. Wendle Motors is committed to serving the automotive needs of the Inland Northwest by creating an atmosphere of trust, respect and ethical values for our employees, customers and community.
Our success and ability to provide exceptional service for over 75 years is due to our most valuable resource -- our employees! We are grateful for our hardworking team. We work hard and we play hard, but most importantly we do it together. Whether it's selling cars or supporting our local communities through donations and volunteering, we are always a team. This is why we offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits!
- An aggressive pay plan with unlimited earning potential as well as industry leading benefits that include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Personal wellness program with an insurance premium discount
- 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary match
- Paid time off
- Company paid employee life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability
- Plus discounts on service and parts
Wendle Motors is an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle report and criminal background check will be conducted on the chosen candidate prior to employment. Must be 18 years old.