Washington Trust Bank
Requisition Number: ADMIN04968
Location: Spokane Commercial Banking located at 717 W. Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA, 10th Floor.
- Coordinate the duplication and distribution of a variety of materials; establish and maintain files, including confidential and sensitive files.
- Maintain records and generate reports; utilize word processing, spreadsheet, database and other software as required.
- Order and maintain office supplies; prepare and process purchase requisitions according to approved procedures; schedule maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Operate a variety of office machines and equipment including, computers, fax machines, copy machines, scanners, etc.
- Receive, open and distribute mail; identify and refer matters to the assigned manager and/or staff members in order of priority.
- Establish and maintain positive staff and public relations image.
- Act as department timekeeper, pull Paid Loan report monthly, update floor calendar monthly, distribute Inactive Business Visa Cards report, pull business credit reports as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Handles urgent and confidential matters, exercising maturity, discretion and trust to ensure resolution of problems in a timely, efficient manner.
- Prepare and type from rough drafts or dictation, letters, reports, memoranda or other correspondence of a confidential or sensitive nature as needed.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and applicable department policy, procedure, rules, and regulations.
- Computer skills sufficient to prepare word processed and/or statistical and scientific reports, and enter data on spreadsheets.
- Basic knowledge of several standard functions (e.g., payroll, purchasing, accounting).
- Verbal and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy/procedure, refer to a variety of sources, and utilize knowledge of department.
- Independence - Work under general supervision; assignments are given in terms of subject area concerned, with specific objectives and possible problems identified.
- Guidelines may include departmental policies and procedures, as well as relevant rules and regulations.
- Complexity - Work is of moderate complexity and involves more than one function or activity.
- Ability to establish priorities for assigned tasks required conflicting priorities are ultimately resolved by supervisor.
- Organizational skills are sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
- Decision Making/Problem Solving Skills - In limited subject areas judgment is required to determine the applicability of guidelines or policies to specific cases or problems.
- Some ingenuity and initiative required to collect information, coordinate activities with others, and resolve routine and/or factual problems.