The Data Entry Specialist reports to the Loan/Fraud Operations Manager and, is responsible to assist in the funding of pre-approved loan applications in compliance with all policies and procedures applicable to the loan product. Furthermore, this position is responsible to complete a variety of loan documentation. Other functions of this role include, but are not limited to, processing, closing and compliance for loan products, interpreting policies while analyzing documentation, requesting any additional verification, documentation and subsequent follow ups.
Other duties as assigned.
Support Customers in the completion of the loan process:
- Input income verification and fulfillment activities in order to meet or exceed service level agreements. Verification activities may include validating identity, address and social security number, verifying employment, analyzing proof of income and disposable income, fulfilling loan requests, and reviewing loan documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Satisfy all loan stipulations to ensure timely customer response.
- Evaluate the accuracy of account documentation.
- Maintain a professional attitude and exhibit appropriate behavior when communicating with customers and co-workers.
Influence and Manage Verbal Communication:
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Capability to ethically incorporate daily the Contact Center monthly goals and initiatives.
- Able understand and embrace new company initiatives and adjusted workload.
- Answers inbound phone calls and responds to inquiries in a manner which meets high quality, productivity and other performance standards.
Maintain Positive Interactions:
- Delivers individualized customer service with professionalism, courtesy, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Capability to continuously acclimate well with a diversity of personalities and individuals.
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Characteristics of being dependable and trustworthy.
Understand, adhere to and enforce all corporate policies including, but not limited to, Advance America's Creed, Code of Ethics and Information Security Policies.
Equivalent Education Level Required: A high school diploma or GED.
Experience Required: Data entry experience required. Experience working in a customer service focused position. The candidate must be PC literate and able to handle basic PC skills including but not limited to uploading documentation. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of experience requirement.
Knowledge Required: Verbal communications skills as would be needed to communicate in person, by phone, and through email; adaptability and flexibility to changing environment; and comfortable working in a dynamic, high volume, fast-paced environment. Ability to read, write, evaluate, and apply information. Ability to interact professionally and exhibit appropriate social skills. Ability to understand and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and laws governing our industry/business and products. Ability to develop and maintain business relationships. Flexibility to understand company initiatives and goals that may adjust as needed.
Physical Requirements: Sitting for long periods of time; standing occasionally; walking; bending; squatting; kneeling; pushing/pulling; reaching; twisting; frequent lifting of less than 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs.; typing; data entry; grasping; transferring items between hands and/or to another person or receptacle; use of office equipment to include computers; ability to travel to, be physically present at, and complete the physical requirements of the position at any assigned location. Ability to quickly learn and utilize relevant technology required for in the completion of the position.
Travel: No travel.
Attire: Professional attire (as required by company standards).
Other: Must be eligible to work in the USA and able to complete all pre-employment screens. Ability and willingness to work hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm Mon – Friday.