Requisition Number: PRODU02029
- Develop the strategy and implement a detailed action plan to grow parts and service market share in all mining and earth moving market segments.
- Strategic in approach to successfully apply the division resources that accomplishes division strategies and tactics.
- Develop the “Value Propositions” or “Service Products” that respond to customer needs and validate the need for these service products with customers.
- Use the tools available to segment our mining and earthmoving customers according to their needs.
- Use the tools available to estimate market opportunity at each earthmoving customer and measure our share of this opportunity on an annual basis.
- Monitor, analyze, and adjust the division focus for continuous improvement of operations, functions, systems, resources, and internal and external customer service.
- Participate with and actively support the division team.
- Plan, organize, and communicate responsibilities and priorities to ensure the successful operation of the division.
- Select, train, and develop employees consistent with department/division goals.
- Communicate effectively and actively seek and provide feedback.
- Develop a revolving three-year plan which estimates market demand and provides the requirements and plans to increase the company’s share of the market demand.
- Build the Product Support Sales department’s customer base by personally forging strong relationships with the market area’s principal customers.
- Manage the Product Support Sales department to meet corporate objectives.
- Develop annual employee development program.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day.™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Develop and maintain strong inter-company working relationships to ensure optimum cooperation and support.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial working relationships with the department’s manufacturers and suppliers.
- Meet department’s reporting and administrative requirements in a timely and professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to recognize and manage confidential and sensitive materials in a secure manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all co-workers, customers, and the general public.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and decision-making activities including financial analysis.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including ability to utilize company authorized software.
- Demonstrated sales-closing abilities.
- Adds value to the Product Support Sales department through recruiting, developing, and motivating a strong operations work force.
- Actively participates with and supports the division team.
- Achieves quarterly and annual stated division goals of customer satisfaction, market dominance, and profitability by providing leadership, direction and fostering teamwork.
- Achieves a division customer focus by providing high quality service standards and building and maintaining lasting customer relationships.
- Provides division staff continuous and timely support through feedback, problem-solving, and development opportunities.
- Achieves short-term and long-term department budget goals.
- Ensures adherence to company policies, procedures, and practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in same or related field including six (6) years senior sales management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with good presentation and facilitation skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented; able to work with minimum supervision.
- Stand/walk 1-4 hours in a day. Sit 5-6 hours in a day.
- Occasionally/frequently lift 10 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally bend, squat, and climb; including ability to ascend and descend ladders.
- Must use hands for repetitive and simple grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office/inside environment.
- Occasional exposure to shop/warehouse/outside environment.
- Field environment with exposure to adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust, and dirt.
- Frequent travel and overnight stays.
- Valid Nevada Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.