With more than 50 years of equipment rental expertise, our growing team consists of more than 5,000 employees and 270 company-owned branches. Herc Rentals continues to evolve and grow through technological innovations, expanded product offerings, value-added services and consultative services that support its customers' construction, industrial, remediation and maintenance projects.
We aspire to be the supplier, employer and investment of choice in our industry, with core values that promote a culture built on honesty, excellence, respect, and commitment.
The Branch Manager leads in the management and direction of the branch to ensure positive revenue generation, providing the highest standard of customer service and continued excellence in productivity. The Branch Manager identifies areas of improving its competitive position as well as maximizing the profitability of the work location. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated self-starters who want to enhance their skills with a company whose reputation speaks for itself.
- Profit and loss reporting, budgetary planning, operational reviews
- Operational reviews and processes
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Employee relations and maintaining appropriate staffing levels
- Fleet management
- Developing, implementing and training staff on safety plans
- Maintain Federal compliance with OSHA regulations and DOT standards
- Conduct Audits
Bachelor - Business Administration
Conditions of Employment
- Strong Customer Orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player, experience with high performance teams
- Ability to travel.
- Commitment to company values
- Computer competence.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Employee training and development
- Good judgment and strong decision
At Herc Rentals, our success depends on the success of our people. Our ability to provide exceptional service to our customers and maintain a leadership position in our industry is a result of the people we hire and develop. We are growing in dynamic new ways and we recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
Herc Rentals provides an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical, dental, vision care, life insurance coverage, paid vacation and holidays.
Herc Rentals does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, political affiliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.