Requisition Number: ASSET02269
As the Asset Management Analyst, you will be responsible for focusing on managing Element’s entire portfolio of IT assets. This includes but is not limited to Individual devises (laptops, desktops), Enterprise devices (servers, network gear) and Software. This position engages in daily contact with many of our IT suppliers to receive quotes, place orders, and receive shipments and process invoices. You will regularly communicate with other members of IT as assets work their way through the system from procure through payment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory for all hardware and software purchased by Element using multiple repositories/accounts
- Produce Purchase Orders as requested
- Process Asset requests via ServiceNow ticket system
- Work with multiple vendors to secure hardware/software at lowest price
- Process procurement related orders on a daily/weekly basis
- Collect hardware assets from terminated users
- Work with Deskside support team to align hardware priorities/escalations
- Reconcile credit card statements, printer invoices, and procurement related invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years with direct asset management experience managing large pools of hardware and software
- 1 – 3 years with Service Now or a like ITIL product
- 2-5 years solid experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office products
- 3 – 5 years providing direct customer support
- Able to manage concurrent and time sensitive deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Element Fleet Management is the world's leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
Candidates must be willing to comply with a pre-employment background check.
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 665-9744.