MasTec North America, Inc. is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec – Utility Services Group's activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you'll be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
We are currently seeking a Gas Foreman.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates and supervises all company personnel on assigned projects. Performs actual “hands on“ field duties.
- Documents, records and reports hours worked for all personnel assigned to project .
- Maintains daily logs of work performed and the work location.
- Resolves complaints and grievances within work force.
- Manages small to large size projects.
- Enforces safety policies.
- Enforces truck policies.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of working knowledge of distribution gas Operations.
- 5 years knowledge of poly fusion procedures.
- 5 years of experience directly supervising 3 to 10 supervisors.
- 5 years training employees planning, assigning and directing work.
- 5 years addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Able to calculate figures: percentage, area, proportions, circumference and volume.
- Able to travel out-of-town.
- 24 hours/7 day on call duty.
- Ability to solve project related problems.
- Maintain a current Drivers' License.
- CDL Class A
Don't miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan. MasTec is a publicly traded company MTZ (NYSE).
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.