Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Medical Assistant to join our exciting and innovative organization!
Position: Part time 20 hours per week
Hours: Wednesday & Friday 7:00am - 5:30pm
No Weekends, No Holidays
Performs a variety of duties involving clinical and administrative patient care while adhering to the standards of the practice. Provides care to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Assists in the examination and treatment of patients by taking and recording vital signs such as blood pressures, temperatures, height, weight, etc. Assists physician and others with simple to moderate clinical/diagnostic procedures such as urine cultures, pregnancy tests, throat cultures, etc. Prepares treatment rooms. Performs a variety of clerical functions to support office functions. Performs related duties to facilitate the efficient utilization of computer-based information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of medical assistant school/program.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS-CPR) or completed within 90 days of date of hire for positions in direct patient care areas.
- Knowledge of office and laboratory procedures.
- Knowledge of a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, etc.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- $1,000 bonus for external applicants only