Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Mammography Technologist to join our exciting and innovative team. If you are looking for a career that will transform, inspire, challenge and reward you then come join us!
Position: Full-time Monday through Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
No Weekends or Holidays
Provides mammography services to patients while adhering to department and organizational policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate of a two year program in an AMA accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered for ARRT and licensed in the State of MA.
- Advanced registration in mammography.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of one year experience in Radiology.
- Minimum of one year mammography experience in supervised site.
- Minimum of two years experience as a mammographer in unsupervised site.
- Meets CEU requirements for ARRT, MA state and ACR.
- $1,000 bonus for external employees