Shipping Desk Clerk 3:00pm - until
Requisition Number: SHIPP02661
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with picking department, manifest, maintenance, IT and members of management to ensure effective processes at all times.
- Fix order discrepancies (labels, serial numbers, masks) and screen for special instructions on invoice tickets.
- Document picking errors and forward error report as instructed and research solutions to problems occurring with customer orders.
- Keep record of defective product barcodes and labels (incorrect quantity, unscanable labels, no label, etc.).
- Activate/Deactivate invoicing lanes as operationally needed and use PA to communicate information to the Parcel Department.
- Monitor ORDSTSWK and ensure cartons are shipped before cutoff.
- Search for missing boxes at the end of the night and correct all errors to complete the invoicing process.
- Ensure all orders are invoiced to meet cutoff and assist with Invoicer responsivities as needed.
- Assist with Invoicer placement and coordinate manpower according to workflow.
- Assist with backorders, order cancellations and carrier changes by sales people.
- Maintain “Tour Ready” clean and safe work area at all times.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the Invoice Desk Clerk position. Coordinate all absences with Supervisor to ensure desk coverage.
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds is required along with being able to bend, stoop, stand, walk and twist as needed to perform the job.