PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for the analysis, delivery and support of data management, warehousing, analysis and reporting solutions. Build Business Intelligence solutions such as reports, scorecards, and dashboards to provide business value.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Business Intelligence Solution Developer, under the direction of a BI solution lead, solution engineer and/or BI Business system analyst, will drive the creation of high-value business intelligence leveraging proven implementation methodology.
- This position will work collaboratively across team members assigned to the project.
- This position requires the ability to translate objectives into technical solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience using Business Intelligence technologies to implement BI solution with high quality
- The preferred candidate will also have a commitment to working across enterprise, willing to learn new skills, and eager to wear multiple hats.
- Builds productive working relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidate must have BS and/or MS in Computer/Health Information Systems and/or MBA with concentration in Information Technology, or a BS in a related field and significant development experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 5 years total IT related experience. 3 years Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse development experience required.
- Ability to interpret technical requirements into efficient execution artifacts.
- Data modeling principles for relational and dimensional data structures.
- Delivering solutions through a complete development lifecycle.
- Deep competency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse methodologies required.
- Expertise in BI tools such as Business Objects, LogiXML, Tableau, Microsoft BI technologies.
- Expertise in data warehouse concepts and development.
- Expertise in RDBMS such as SQL server, Oracle, Netezza.
- Business process knowledge in multiple business process area desired, especially around healthcare vertical.
- Experiences with at least 3 large full life cycle BI projects.
- Experience interacting directly with the business stakeholders and users to present project solution.
- Attention to detail.
- Process oriented.
- Ability to prioritize/ self-managing.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Ability to identify alternative approaches/solutions to risks and issues.
- Exposure to environments with continuous integration, automated testing and Iterative or agile software development a plus.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.