Corporate Accounting Intern
Req Number: 22-0213
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Accounting department as a Corporate Accounting Intern. This internship will expose you to the inner workings of a corporate accounting department, where no two days are alike. Reporting to the Controller, you will receive broad-based knowledge on all aspects of the General Ledger while providing hands-on assistance to the department.
Start Date: Fall 2022
Pay: $17 per hour
- Monitor and update salvage emails.
- Enter daily balances.
- Combine cash receipts and verify backup to General Ledger.
- Handle Direct Bill return commissions owed to the company.
- Currently enrolled in and actively attending an accredited college or university, working on a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Self-starter with ability to learn various computer reporting systems.
- Flexible and adaptable to change; willing and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Good communicator who likes to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Great West Casualty Company.
Great West Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.