This position is for an Asset Management (AM) engineering role within the Facilities and Engineering (F&E) Department of South San Francisco Production (SSFP). This individual will perform engineering activities that support the management of our Drug Substance and Drug Product assets. The AM group is responsible for reliable asset performance to enable on time execution and release of our commercial and clinical products.
- Experience with end to end asset management, including plan, design, build and test, maintain and decommission, through the application of good engineering practices and troubleshooting methodologies
- Basic project management skills to execute against site asset management strategy and
- Experience managing relationships and key stakeholder expectations across a variety of functions including Operations and Maintenance and Calibration.
- Experience with risk-based decision making and on-the-floor troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Familiarity with cGMPs and FDA guidelines.
- Continuous improvement champion.
Work Environment/Physical Demands/Safety Considerations
- At times this role requires access to a clean room environment which requires company supplied gowning to cover exposed skin and hair in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
- Potential to work near hazardous materials, chemicals, and equipment as per company safety procedures and guidelines.