WeDriveU is the leader in transportation solutions, specializing in corporate, university and hospital shuttles for millions of annual passengers. Recognized as a pioneer in mobility, WeDriveU is a strategic partner to the world’s top brands, with client programs that consistently earn awards for excellence in commuting and sustainability. WeDriveU operates across the U.S and is proud to celebrate more than 30 years serving clients. Learn more at www.wedriveu.com.
The Operations Manager (OM) will report to the Program Manager and assist with all supervisory duties outlined below. The OM will work onsite, as needed, at the client’s location and will actively communicate with the client as well as other vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the daily activities of all drivers and oversee the development and implementation of standard operating procedures as directed by the Client and WeDriveU company policies.
- Ensure that all bus routes are constantly operating and adequately servicing the client’s needs.
- Make logistical coverage/staffing decisions and communicate them effectively to the rest of the team (drivers and client management).
- Hire (interviews, road tests, training, etc.), train and develop new drivers.
- Analyze and interpret ridership numbers and suggest route changes accordingly.
- Support the development of company policy and procedures.
- Support the Program Manager as needed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may apply.
Skills Required and Physical Demands:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to prove intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Prior knowledge of DMV policies and procedures is preferred but not required.
- Licensed Class B driver (Passenger and Air brakes endorsement) a bonus but not required.
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds, climb stairs and be on your feet for an extended period.
- Additional skills and physical demands may apply.
Education and Qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience in Operations Management required.
- Work experience in public or private alternative transportation demand management (TDM) highly desirable.
WeDriveU is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
www.wedriveu.com | 1-650-645-6800
700 Airport Blvd, Suite 250 Burlingame, CA 94010