Nanny, South Pasadena, California
Smart, capable and ready for anything? This is the childcare opportunity for you.
Have you always preferred the fun and wonder of the kids’ table rather than sitting with the adults? Do babysitting gigs feel more like a chance to let loose and have fun than just a mere job? If this is true for you, Jovie needs your authentic love of children and amazing childcare skills to provide fun and reliable childcare for families.
Our new name is Jovie (we’re a Bright Horizons company). We’ve been around for over 20 years, offering childcare to families across 37 states and almost 200 locations across the U.S. Our families need your joy, your sense of fun and your childcare know-how.
What You Get Out of a Job at Jovie:
- Weekly Steady Paycheck - Competitive pay and work you can rely on [Salary Ranges from $18.-$20 an hour and is dependent upon Education and Experience]
- Support - A management team and connection to a community of caregivers
- Training – Childcare guidance, training and professional development
- Growth - Opportunities for training and professional development
- Part-Time - Build a schedule that fits your life
- Assurance – We screen and vet each family looking for childcare
What This Job Looks Like:
- Engage - Care for children between ages six weeks and 13 years (based on your experience)
- Play – Have fun with age-appropriate games, crafts, and activities while you’re with the kids
- Safety - Ensure the safety and well-being of children in your care
- Meal Prep – Put together meals and snacks for children during your time with them
- Light Clean-up - Restore the kitchen and play areas after food and fun (with age-appropriate assistance from the kids)
- Variety - Work with and meet many different parents and kids as a sitter
Who We Are:
Jovie has helped thousands of parents find childcare with full or part-time nannies, on-demand sitters or emergency backup childcare. Contact us today if you’re ready for work with kids that you’ll love. Jovie is a community and purpose-driven organization that provides our caregivers with training, resources and support to help them develop their childcare skills and confidence on the job.
Nannies must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
•At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
•Demonstrated experience working with children.
•Reliable transportation and cell phone
Jovie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.