Req Number: 236604
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- Associate Degree OR 60 college credits and 1 year of customer service experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of customer service experience.
- 1 year of consumer/sales experience
- 1 year of personal computer, systems data entry or internet search experience
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth -- promotional opportunities
- Incentive program based on performance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays for Full Time/Part Time Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program (Full Time)
- Financial Coaching and Benefit Guidance
- Floating Cultural Holiday
- Family Focused Benefits (Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Infertility Services)
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
The Relationship Banker is responsible for contributing to the overall success of a Retail Banking Center(s) by committing to banker-readiness to be viewed as a trusted resource for our customers. The responsibilities will include conducting marketing activities to uncover customer needs, provide solutions leading to revenue growth in loans, deposits, and noninterest income, delivering a customer centric experience, maintaining disciplined operational objectives; all while striving for excellence in execution of the mentioned areas.
This position will support Banking Centers within the District. May require working occasional Saturdays.
- Execute the proactive marketing activities for the attraction, retention, and expansion of customers.
- Complete assigned daily planning activities.
- Provide effective customer onboarding and engagement by routinely strengthening new customer relationships, introducing new and existing customers to Comerica's product and services, addressing customer questions, e.g., how-to use products and services and follows-up on a timely basis.
- Act as a digital ambassador to transition customers to digital solutions.
- Initiate quality financial wellness conversations to add value to customers relationships.
- Support consumer portfolio management efforts to retain, expand and increase the number of portfolio customers in the banking center.
- Assist in community awareness events to increase bank outreach and foster new business relationships.
- Effective utilization of converge for customer relationship management.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
- Impact the operational and risk activities and related results for the RB role within the Banking Center.
- Adhere to all Banking Center Risk Assessment and Compliance Standards.
- Control and mitigate losses by following policies and procedures.
Customer Experience Management:
- Actively engage in Banker Readiness by developing an in-depth knowledge of consumer and small business products and services.
- Lead and oversee banking center activities in the absence of Banking Manager.
- Consistently assess needs and add value to customers and prospects.
- Educate and fulfill customer requests, routine and complex.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain and add value to deepen existing relationships.
- Impact the customer experience by following defined customer experience guidelines and other customer experience behaviors and feedback as needed.
- Must successfully complete Comerica Platform Training Program.
- Provide remarkable customer service through all customer interaction, opening new accounts, problem resolution, telephone answering, safe deposit access, etc.
- Perform routine Teller transactions as needed.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Consistently impact the efforts that improve Banking Center Collaboration.
- Identify opportunities to add value to customers by introducing them to partners.
Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm; Friday 8:30am-6:00pm; some Saturdays 8:30am-1:30pm
Category A - 100% in the office
Pontiac Trail-11 Mile
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.