Senior IT Coordinator (South Lake Tahoe, CA, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Come help our team solve technology problems in a high energy, fast paced environment. Work on IT work tickets with support from our dynamic IT team to reach your professional goals and have fun along the way.
The work environment requires a positive, upbeat, innovative, and energetic attitude. Successful candidates will be agile learners with a strong desire to learn and grow. If you are a problem solver with a desire to join an IT infrastructure team that understands the importance of development, leadership, community, and having fun then you could thrive in this role.
- Starting Wage: $22.50 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
- Maintain a positive attitude while solving IT challenges, enjoying the benefits of working for a ski company and having fun in a manner that encourages coworkers to do the same.
- Provide exceptional guest service as you support users and collaborate with coworkers.
- Apply standard principles, concepts, and techniques toward the identification and resolution ofuser problems.
- Strive for continual improvement and growth by actively participating in company and IT-specifictraining.
- Suggest and support implementation of new ideas for improving user support and the guestexperience
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, enthusiastic, and friendly.
- Solution oriented with desire to learn new skills.
- Comfortable around technology.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to move 50 lbs (with assistance if needed).
- Should be able to work a schedule that can include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to ski or snowboard at intermediate level, or desire to learn.
- Valid US driver’s license.
The budgeted range starts at $22.50 - $35.46. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458989