Room Attendant - Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame
We are looking for a Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping team!
The Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame is fabulous 164 room hotel located in the vibrant Eddy Street Commons across from the University of Notre Dame.
The ideal candidate will be a great team player, have excellent attention to detail and have the flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and holidays. This is a great entry-level position to kickstart your hospitality career!
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth & development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Meaningful Benefits for Your Career & Well-being
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs and dreams. Some of our current benefits for eligible team members include:
- Best in class PTO
- Health & Welfare Benefit Plans
- GoHilton Travel Discount Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance & Educational Assistance Programs
- Lead@Hilton, our holistic Leadership Development framework that focuses on developing Team Members at every step of their career
- Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance & More!