Are you ready to work for a more active world?
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Who is Bioventus?
We are the market leader in developing clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for surgical and non-surgical bone healing and osteoarthritis, with products recognized for their safety, innovation and effectiveness.
- $350+ millionin annual revenue
- 700employees worldwide
- Helping 400,000+ peopleevery year
The Bioventus team always puts patients at the forefront, and their needs are the priority in the choices we make and actions we take.
Medical Device Field Administrator – Home Based
(Exogen product support covering IL and IN)
What you'll be doing
The Medical Device Field Administrator serves as a key point of contact for our customers in the sales and product fulfillment process for assigned territories. Your focus is to process Medical Device (Exogen product) orders and patient referrals with a sense of urgency through outstanding communications to the Patient, Healthcare Provider (HCP) and their staff. This role will collaborate with our internal Reimbursement Services team, the Regional Sales team, our internal Patient Advocacy Team, Finance reporting team and our internal Customer Service to fulfill Exogen product orders and satisfy post sale Patient and HCP needs.
- Process Exogen product orders using designated order entry system/method with a focus on accuracy of information and compliance. Contacts prescribing HCPs office to obtain any additional documentation needed for the order. Submits orders to Reimbursement Services for patient benefits and order authorization
- Follows up with key stakeholders and customers throughout process to inform them on insurance approval status, fulfillment status, and next steps. Explains benefits and out of pocket costs to the patient; ensures patient maintains focus on how products will help them resume an active lifestyle
- Educates Patient on how to use our Exogen product as needed (via phone)
- Coordinates in-person Exogen placement with the Sales Representative as needed
- Looks for ways to continually streamline and improve the Exogen product Sales Process
- Provides Exogen product technical support to HCPs, Patients and Sales team
- Follows Bioventus compliance policies at all times. Secures patient health information (PHI)
- Communicates regularly with customers, and sales reps to trouble shoot issues and provide resolution in order to restore confidence in our products and services
- Provides customer support for patients when they have questions, need product serviced or need more product accessories
- Reports and analyzes data pertaining to daily orders, insurance approval rates, region product revenue and other key metrics identified for supported territories
What you'll bring to the table
- 4-year degree or 4 years of related experience with 2+ years working in an orthopedic clinical setting. ATC certification preferred
- Experience working with orthopedic patients and explaining medical benefits
- Experience training patients on using medical devices is ideal
- Proven ability to build relationships with healthcare providers and their staff
- Proven ability to multitask and keep multiple key stakeholders informed
- Experience explaining patient insurance benefits to patients is ideal
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
What you'll receive
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people's lives
- Full Exogen product and process training
- A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
- A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
- We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
- An environment of continuous learning and development
- Flat organizational structures which elevate employees' level of responsibility
- Meaningful opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Competitive compensation package, including salary as well as bonus
- Exciting benefits package, including three weeks' vacation; medical, dental and vision benefits; Student Debt Program; life insurance; and a 401(k) plan
Are you the top talent we are looking for?
Apply now! Hit the “Apply“ button to send us your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.