Field Sales Representative- P&C Licensed
Since 2009, the mission of U.S. LawShield remains unchanged. We believe in Preserving Freedom for Good by educating our 700,000+ members and 6,000+ industry partners in self-defense law; empowering them to handle critical, life-threatening situations with confidence, protecting them from potential injustices in the legal system after acts of self-defense, and challenging the status quo regarding the affordability of legal defense. Our higher purpose is to create a united community of responsible individuals who believe in liberty and the inalienable right of self-defense.
We are looking for a hard-working Part-Time Field Sales Representative who is not afraid to learn new things and challenge themselves. So, if you are a passionate self-starter and eager to make an impact in this ever-growing space, we encourage you to apply today!
You will work to drive membership and facility partnerships through a wide variety of different sales activities, including seminars, workshops, gun shows, and outdoor sporting shows. Your public speaking skills in front of small groups could make you a superstar in business development. Firearms knowledge and experience is not required.
- Get rewarded for your passion and drive to succeed
- Love learning? We value knowledge and experience
- Feed your burning desire to protect the Second Amendment and our rights
- Turn your spare time into a great second income
- Proven program with demonstrated competitive advantages that is leveraged for your success
Whats in it for you?
- Flexible schedule
- Earn income and bonuses based on sales incentives and your time commitment with a base + commission compensation plan
- Attend firearm-oriented events and spend time with our amazing members and their friends
- Learn about the laws in your state while working with program attorneys
- Get opportunities to present in a wide variety of exciting places, such as:
- State Licensing and Safety Classes
- Gun & Outdoor Trade Shows
- Shooting Ranges
- Gun Stores
- Seminars & Workshops
- Help facilities, organizations & business owners to prosper; build your community
- Room for advancement as top performer Sales Reps are considered for full-time employment as positions open up