Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
As the Housekeeping Manager you must have a proven track record in housekeeping and a passion for the people and the impact they have on the guest experience. Your primary role is to supervise, train and work alongside your staff to ensure all houses are sparkling clean and in tip-top condition.
You have a natural way with people and a constructive approach to resolving issues. You strive for the most efficient way to complete tasks and enjoy sharing what you know. If you're up for the challenge, AvantStay’s Housekeeping Manager position may be a great opportunity for you.
What you'll do...
- You must have experience working as a housekeeper and have resources and connections to people in the industry needed to build a team.
- Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget.
- Use your knowledge and experience to take preventive measures for the protection and comfort of guests and the asset.
- Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Hire and oversee a diverse team of well-trained housekeepers by modeling the way, by empowering, sharing what you know, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Use your practiced eye to ensure all guest and service areas are cleaned and turndown service delivered. Take action for loss prevention and optimal health and hygiene, to ensure guest comfort and associate safety.
- Apply your talent for juggling to plan and schedule assignments and manage special requests for exceptional guest experience.
- Actively participate in the budget process and keep a pulse on expenses, including payroll, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
What you'll bring...
- 2-3 years of employment related experience is required.
- 3-5 years working in the housekeeping industry while cleaning homes in the vacation rental industry.
- A well versed understanding of the housekeeping field and management skills .
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and flexible in managing changing priorities
- Excellent people skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, and Sheets) and similar technology platforms and applications.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $45,000-$55,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.