Sales Enablement is the process of providing sales teams with information, content, tools and training on how to use/consume them, that enable sales people to sell more effectively.
Sales Enablement Specialist plays a key role in delivering global enablement programs. Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Sales Operations, you will have experience implementing programs responsible for the success and efficacy of development, training, and delivery.
The position requires understanding of the business-to-business sales cycle plus an ability to use that knowledge to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering and improving the Sales Training/Program/Certification to support corporate and sales strategies and objectives for the company's new and existing sales professionals.
- Helping support and improve Sales Development/Sales Engineers/Sales Teams to support sales strategies.
- Catalog gaps in content assets. Work with product, product marketing and sales management on creation-of important assets.
- Coordinating and assisting with designing competitive messaging and value messaging programs with Product Management.
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training program.
- Ensure sales is sufficiently equipped to sell against the competition; including the development of competitive battle cards/cheat sheets for increased sales success.
- Evaluate and assist with implementing tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity.
- Assist with important sales events including Annual Sales Kick Off .
- 3+ years of experience in sales development, management and sales enablement.
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and best practices in strategy development and execution.
- Planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation and facilitation are necessary.
- Experience creating content and delivering presentations.
- BS/BA required.
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.