At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Channel Account Manager to join the Power, Access and Control Team in Somerset, NJ supporting the Raritan and Server Technology product brands. The Strategic Accounts Manager is responsible for developing the overall sales and go to market strategy within Power, Access & Control Channel Sales; implement and execute those plans incorporating Value Added Resellers, System Integrators and Direct Marketing Resellers; and track progress to meet expected growth goals. The Strategic Account Manager is also responsible for driving opportunities that grow Energy and Power Management, and stabilize Access Management in achieving the corporate goals leveraging sales and profitability..
What Will You Do?
- Develop strategic revenue plans for key channel partners that coincide with the overall company GTM objectives-Access Management, Data Center Management and Energy and Power Management
- Develop the marketing strategy for the assigned accounts that drive Raritan and Server Technology branding and product positioning
- Establish and drive a conversion pipeline for the partners
- Provide leadership and support to the Territory Sales Managers
- Provide training to the key channel partners
- Work with Technical Support and Product Development to identify and implement new opportunities with key channel accounts
- Maintain a commitment to the company's sales processes, values and business code of ethics
- Travel: 50 - 75 percent
Education: Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited institution
Experience: Minimum 5 years channel distribution experience.
- Baseline understanding of Data Center, Energy and Power Management
- Excels when working as part of a team with strong communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience selling hardware and software energy management solutions
- Prior experience selling from home office
- Experience with industrial channels (Anxiter, Graybar, CSC, Accu-Tech)
- Previous experience in Broadline Distribution and their customers
- Previous experience with Data Center Infrastructure products (Racks, DCIM, structured cable, rack Power, Serial/KVM, etc.)
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world's best employers. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women's network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
About Legrand's Data Center Power and Control Division
Legrand is a leading provider in intelligent rack PDUs, KVM switches, and other data center infrastructure monitoring and management solutions. Legrand's power strategy experts have provided power solutions for labs, data centers, and telecommunications operations fo