Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It's why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent's differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent's solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Product Owner is responsible for helping to shape and execute the strategy of the client/product by maximizing the value of the product resulting from work of the Development Team.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Backlog Management
- Serve as gatekeeper for all feature requests across all systems (CRM, IVR, MCP, PAP Connect, etc.)
- Clearly understand and document all backlog items
- Perform continuous backlog grooming/prioritization so all entries are complete and current and relevant
- Prioritization & Release Management
- Pre-Prioritize backlog and prepare release proposal in alignment with Conduent IT, Business Operations, Pharmacy & Client Services
- Discuss release proposal with Client (Pfizer)
- Discuss and obtain client approval for LOE estimates before inclusion in final release
- Incorporate Client feedback and coordinate final release plan for Pfizer Sign-off
- User Story Development Support
- Support Requirement definition and User Story Development
- Define acceptance criteria for User Stories
- Clarify open questions with client
- Support UAT preparation
- Review and approve UAT Test Scenarios
- Participate in UAT execution
- Support issue resolution
- Approve UAT
- Work/collaborate with training to make sure training content is accurate and complete
- Cultivate close partnerships/communication with cross-functional teams; internal stakeholders, client and 3rd party vendors
- Facilitate critical ideation sessions with cross-functional teams, client and 3rd party vendor(s) to continually enhance, improve product offering/solutions
- Operational SME
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Voice of client vision./strategy
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the USA without sponsorship
- Must consent to, and clear, all required pre-employment screenings
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit“ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.