Service Manager - AUS
2 weeks ago(10/2/2019 7:30 PM)
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Lead Service Department and ensure its profitable and efficient operation
- Build partnerships with the sales team to attract new customers while retaining existing accounts
- Assist the General Manager in attaining projected growth and profitability through proper planning and directing of resources
- Recruit, select, and develop high-performing team
- Analyze reports/trends and initiate any proper corrective actions
- Partner with the appropriate functional leader to resolve all matters pertaining to the profitability, safety and efficiency operations of the Market Center
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Previous production management, sales results and customer service experience
- Knowledge and success in managing in P&L responsibilities, and capital expenses
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Must have highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.