Join Tarkett, a global leader in innovation flooring solutions and sports surfaces. We believe our entrepreneurial culture is what differentiates us from the competition. So if you’ve got what it takes, we invite you to CHANGE THE GAME WITH US!
SAP WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT (WM) TECHNICAL ANALYST
The SAP WM Technical Analyst will be a key member of the TNA (Tarkett North America) SAP Support team. This position requires excellent team work and collaboration skills to work with key Warehouse Management business leaders from across TNA to help build and maintain alignment on current and future business processes. The SAP WM Technical Analyst will possess an effective mix of team work, communication, business knowledge, and SAP WM configuration skills to support Tarkett with technical SAP solutions. Utilizing these skills, the SAP WM Technical Analyst will be an integral part of the team that is responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the SAP WM applications across TNA.
• Streamline and standardize business processes in the Warehouse Management / Inventory Management (WM/IM) areas while enhancing the efficiency of inventory movement.
• Implement and maintain a stable, flexible and scalable WM platform which supports a rapidly changing, growing business model.
• Support and enhance the configuration model in SAP to support WM/IM business processes.
• Provide the TNA user community with SAP Warehouse and Inventory Management technical and business process application support.
• Provide the solutions in a complex SAP environment across all TNA business units.
• Assist an SAP team of business, technical and external consulting resources to streamline key business processes thru the implementation and support of the TNA SAP ERP system.
• Configure the SAP WM applications based on business requirements.
• Develop RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms) specifications to complete custom development.
• Building strong internal & external stakeholder relationships by aligning system solutions to our changing business requirements.
• Stay current with new technologies especially within the SAP WM/IM areas to align technologies with the TNA business direction.
• Support the development and enforcement of the policies and procedures for the introduction and support of application development enhancements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Desired skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education and experience in an IT related field is required.
• A proven technical professional, with experience in full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation in at least one manufacturing and distribution organization.
• Three to five years of experience working with and supporting warehouse management systems in a high volume environment.
• Three to five years of hands on configuration experience in SAP in the WM module.
• A proven resource in defining SAP system requirements with the ability to configure the SAP applications based on those requirements.
• Knowledge of RF barcode scanning technologies and application design desirable.
• Knowledge of barcode printing technologies and label creation/printing preferred.
• Knowledge of configuration relative to SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and Inventory Management (IM) functionality and configuration within SAP.
• Familiar with master data that affects the WM process including but not limited to material master, storage unit, etc.
• Familiar with Output Conditions including printing, faxing, and emailing.
• Experience in creating RICEF specifications to support custom development needed to support the Warehouse Management business design.
• Experience with SAP On-Going Technical and Application Support.
• Team player with excellent customer service skills with an emphasis on consistent communication with the business.
• Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to anticipate roadblocks and recommend solutions.
Come and see how life is at Tarkett! https://careers.tarkett.com
This description is a general statement of duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. This description is not intended to be all inclusive and other related duties may be assigned.
With a history stretching back 135 years, Tarkett is a worldwide leader in innovative flooring and sports surface solutions, with net sales of more than €2.8 billion in 2018. Offering a wide range of products, including vinyl, linoleum, rubber, carpet, wood, laminate, artificial turf and athletic tracks, the Group serves customers in over 100 countries across the globe. Tarkett has 13,000 employees and 36 industrial sites and sells 1.3 million square meters of flooring every day, for hospitals, schools, housing, hotels, offices, stores and sports fields. Committed to “Doing Good—Together,“ the Group has implemented an eco-innovation strategy that is based on Cradle to Cradle principles and promotes a circular economy, with the ultimate goal of contributing to people's health and wellbeing, and preserving natural capital. Tarkett is listed on Euronext Paris (compartment A, ISIN: FR0004188670, ticker: TKTT) and is included in the following indices: SBF 120 and CAC Mid 60. www.tarkett.com.