We are looking to hire a full-time Contracts Administrator. This position, located in our Solana Beach office, is responsible for contract administration on our Government contracts, including cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price contracts. This individual will play a key role in proposal review and preparation, contract award, program execution, change management, and contract close-out. Opportunity for advancement for the right individual.
Background check and drug screen required.
WORKING WITH AEVEX
Becoming part of the AEVEX Aerospace family means joining a highly qualified and dedicated team that appreciates the opportunities and rewards that come with supporting critical, no-fail missions.
At AEVEX, you’ll find expertly-credentialed, innovative team players who are the best at what they do and constantly strive to meet high expectations in an ever-changing environment.
Our team brings versatile expertise in mission planning and flight scheduling. We have opportunities for highly qualified pilots, sensor operators, flight test engineers, launch and recovery teams, weapon loaders, sensor maintainers, avionics technicians, Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) mechanics, medical technicians, loadmasters, and other flight line personnel to operate, train, test, maintain, and deploy multiple systems across various size classes.
- Review and process solicitations/Request for Proposals, contracts, modifications – review statements of work, specifications, terms and conditions, data requirements, etc. to ensure compliance with laws, regulation and company policies and procedures and to assess risk
- Analyze unique contract requirements, special provisions, Ts & Cs
- Contract life cycle administration
- Supports fact finds and negotiations with customer
- Generate, review, and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Teaming Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Task/Delivery Orders, and Consulting Agreements - Provide flowdown and guidance to the program team on the requirements within the contract
- Manages government systems such as SAM, CMR, CPARs, and PPIRS
- Act as liaison between program and customer- - - Manages Contract Limitation of Funds/Cost letters, Estimates at Completion (EAC) and other contractual documents
- Serves as back-up to and assists VP of Contracts
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is a must within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- At least 10 years of relevant and applicable DoD contracts experience. - Professional Certification in Contracts Management a plus (Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) or Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM))
- Strong working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS)
- Proficient/intermediate in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); Experience with Unanet a plus
- Must have good command of the English language, excellent communications skills (both orally and in writing), strong grammatical skills, and ability to draft coherent business correspondence
- Be highly efficient, organized, attention to detail, and self-motivated- Ability to work independently and think proactively, work outside of normal business hours and work well under pressure
- Must have good mathematical, analytical, strategic, and reasoning skills
Our vision is to be the recognized leader in full-spectrum airborne intelligence solutions. We take a long-term view of our relationships within the industry, partnering with our customers to rapidly identify, develop, and deliver tailored solutions for airborne intelligence requirements.
Our culture attracts and retains the very best talent, and we thrive in dynamic mission environments. Whether we are providing flight test support to development of a new collection aircraft; operating a high-priority deployed unmanned aircraft system; or providing post-mission collection analysis for special operators, we follow through and deliver results, every time. We never lose sight of our customer, maximizing the full potential of our end users.
AEVEX Aerospace is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status or any status protected by federal, state or local discrimination laws.