We’re a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women’s healthcare services, starting with egg freezing and IVF. We believe it’s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plan through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally through acquisitions and de novo development. Join our experienced team of rockstars from One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Oscar, Google, and Exhale.
The VP of Marketing is responsible for driving new patients and customers across the company’s business segments and throughout our expanding footprint. This hands-on position will drive the development and execution of our acquisition and lifecycle strategies, including paid media initiatives, SEO / SEM, affiliate marketing, identifying new acquisition channels, and advanced lifecycle programs to drive retention and improve LTV. The role will lead the strategy, direction, and budget of the marketing organization, and oversee a team of marketers managing brand, public relations, marketing partnerships, social media, events, and CRM.
- Create and manage the overall marketing plan, roadmap and budget to achieve new patient volume goals at an optimal CAC.
- Manage the full patient lifecycle and funnel conversion from lead to booking, through retention efforts to improve LTV.
- Run point on day to day paid acquisition strategy and budget.
- Test and grow new acquisition programs, including performance media and affiliate programs.
- Develop integrated consumer insights, persona development, and database segmentation to support a holistic CRM strategy, targeting and personalization.
- Partner closely with Sales, Operations, and Finance to ensure marketing efforts lead to revenue and KPI targets.
- Manage the marketing budget, measuring all initiatives, and ensuring that spend is appropriately allocated to tactics with optimal returns.
- Set goals for the marketing team, provide leadership, and measure performance.
- Manage and develop the marketing team to align its programs with overall strategy, foster ongoing innovation and results, along with developing the talent of the individuals on the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven digital marketing experience with a track record for driving explosive acquisition growth.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop, measure and optimize marketing programs against quantitative frameworks. Deep experience setting and delivering against KPI’s.
- You love to measure! And you’re keenly aware of how marketing efforts impact revenue.
- Deep experience overseeing large paid media budgets and a love for optimizing results.
- Strong engagement/lifecycle strategy experience, including email, CRM, and referrals programs.
- A reputation for outstanding team leadership and team building with proven ability to develop a multi-functional team of professionals within a multi-location, rapidly growing company
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate people at all levels of the organization
- You embody kindbody’s values: we’re kind, we’re open-minded, we work hard and get it done!
- You love a fast-paced environment, you’re mission-driven, and you are comfortable leading through ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree with 15+ years of relevant experience.
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.