As Rebag continues to grow, we're actively seeking candidates that are flexible to work within the Upper West Side area as we finalize our store location.
Rebag (rebag.com), the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with seven locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $52m in funding to date. Rebag is headquartered in New York City and employs a team of 120.
The Role's Core Values
- A leader who believes in serving their teams through development and hands on team work.
- Understand how to achieve extraordinary results.
- Builds rapport with customers through an omni channel lens and develops strategies to drive profitability.
- Create an environment that supports equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
- Fosters an environment of fairness and can absorb, reflect and try feedback.
- Has an innovative mindset that can present a clear vision and purpose to achieve excellence.
- See’s the bigger picture and is serious about having a career and not just a stepping stone.
What We Expect You to Bring To The Table
- Be reliable in difficult situations and has the willingness to be called upon to complete projects.
- Be energized by problem solving and act and decide without having the total picture.
- Expert in conflict resolution that can keep productive relationships
- Have a keen eye for talent and be able to identify what Good performance is and High Performance is.
- Be present and involved in brain-storming and be a hero for an idea
- Keep training at the forefront of your everyday
- Create sustainable talent strategies to fuel continued team growth.
- Ability to be savvy with technology.
How We Measure Results
- Own your stores overall business to grow efficiency and overall sales.
- Ensure that team is prepared to achieve weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Deliver the highest levels of client service in front of house and back of house by motivating and challenging your team to achieve perfection.
- Roll out efficient operations in stores for Rebag Bar and inventory management.
- Ability to drive the team in store experience by executing the companies CRM strategy.
- Ensure all associates receive requisite training, shadowing and apply skills on the job.
- Guarantee the stores overall profitability.
What To Expect From Handbag Heaven
- A team that believes in the mission and works hard to make the impossible possible
- Individuals who generate ideas to evolve the business.
- An environment that strives in working efficient and respects your off-time to recharge for the next day.
- Exponential amount of growth in the future