Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
In this high-profile role, you will work with executive business partners to help drive strategic decision-making and provide financial and business insights. You will own the financial planning, forecasting, and reporting of revenues and provide recommendations to your business partners. You will also be responsible for key financial deliverables and ad hoc analyses and help to define the processes by which we scale and grow.
Riskified, a fast-growing startup in the fraud industry, is looking for a talented finance professional to build and lead our Revenue FP&A function.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with sales and finance leadership to develop revenue planning models and growth plans for our domestic and international markets
- Build and maintain revenue capacity models
- Provide input and guidance to sales leadership team during quota setting process and annual compensation plan design
- Ensure accurate forecast of monthly commissions expense and payout
- Build out a team of financial analysts and oversee their work to ensure quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Work collaboratively with the Accounting team regarding revenue recognition and different reconciliations
- Provide ongoing financial support to different teams in the company and decision making analysis for projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives.
- Assist with “Ad-hoc” requests (analysis and reporting)
- 7+ years of prior revenue FP&A, revenue operations experience or consulting required, ideally at a high growth SaaS company
- Proven track record of designing and modeling revenue forecasts and complex revenue compensation plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Statistics. MBA a plus.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, including ASC-606
- Ability to influence business partners and provide recommendations in order to drive decision-making and execution
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite skills
- Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site