At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
We are seeking a Senior Designer (Project Based) who will help drive the prototyping and visual execution of new digital and print programs.
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital experiences, tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team requires you to:
· Develop concepts into visually engaging designs that appropriately align with and extend product strategy and user needs. Clearly articulate visual choices to cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
· Understand and advocate for the user throughout the product development process. Understand and apply a continuous discovery approach.
· Lead the refining of wireframes, concepts, and interactive prototypes (print, digital, and mobile) that will be used as stimuli for research events.
· Design cost effective solutions that can easily scale to product requirements.
· Create print and digital prototypes and mockups for user testing and product development.
What you’ll need to be successful:
· BA or formal design degree in one of the following: product design, visual communications, graphic design, fine arts, user experience
· 4+ years work experience with User Experience Design, or web and print design, or technology development, or media design
· Showcase a proven ability to conceptualize, and a strong visual communication ability
· Ability to be adaptable; comfortable navigating through ambiguity
· Expertise proficiency of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, InVision, Lucidchart, Axure (or other wireframing and interaction design tools)
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.