ADARA serves leading travel brands by delivering critical intelligence that drives personalization and relevance throughout the customer’s journey resulting in more enduring and profitable relationships. Fueling these insights is our data co-op which connects over 200 leading travel brands to create the most comprehensive view of the world's travelers and their behaviors across brands, channels, and devices. ADARA transforms how our B2C clients leverage consumer insight at every stage—learn, act, measure and modify—to unleash the revenue potential of each individual.
The Sr. Customer Success Manager will drive adoption of ADARA’s Traveler Intelligence solutions by existing and new clients through data-driven customer consultation. This person is responsible for working within cross-functional teams of internal ADARA stakeholders including: Sales, Business Development, Ad Operations, Modeling, Analytics and Product, to ensure client support and business growth. The Sr. CS Manager will provide differentiated actionable insights, strategic recommendations for all uses of ADARA’s data to meet client objectives. The ideal candidate will be able to combine an expertise in our services with an intimate understanding of clients’ goals and business strategy to drive overall customer satisfaction and retention of the partnership.
- Take the lead in engaging client on the implementation and adoption of ADARA data products and solutions
- Liaise with the client’s key stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to understand the client’s strategy, goals and objectives for the partnership
- Meet regularly with clients to review business and ensure goals are being met for partner and ADARA
- Work with Solutions Engineering team to ensure timely integration with ADARA platform and ensure data solutions are exceeding performance objectives.
- Build relationships with client teams to promote the expansion of business beyond the initial scope of work
- Ask questions, anticipate issues, and provide proactive solutions relative to ADARA data products
- Project manage cross functional teams to implement plans for campaign success
- Drive analysis of campaign results, market insights, trends and work with Analytics to develop relevant and valued intelligence including custom post-campaign review
- Monitor campaign performance and delivery to exceed defined KPIs
- Overcome obstacles; negotiate pushbacks
- Ultimately, drive high customer satisfaction
- 4 to 7 years’ experience in professional client relationship management
- BA/BS degree required
- Knowledge and understanding of the online advertising industry and underlying technology
- Experience with programmatic/RTB, ad servers, rich media vendors and web debugging
- Direct platform, ad trafficking, previous campaign management backgrounds a plus
- Passion for the Travel industry and experience with least one travel provider or distributer a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skillset
- Expert with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel (must) & PPT
- Excellent listening, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally, including executives, to champion client needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and maintain strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated to take initiatives to drive results with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Flexibility and proficiency to learn quickly
- Thrives in fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with CRM software, SFDC, JIRA preferred
ADARA is the world's travel data co-op with a simple vision of growing the travel industry together. Share data, and get insights and knowledge in return. We call it The World's Travel Graph. It provides a unique, holistic understanding of patterns, trends and behavior, and we’re adding to the bigger picture partner by partner. It’s a safe and secure way to share and analyze historical and real time data about more than 500 million monthly unique traveler profiles from more than 100 of the world's top travel businesses. ADARA captures data on the move about people on the move for businesses on the move, and our data co-op fuels three core business areas: Advertising, Measurement & Analytics and Traveler Intelligence. Let's travel together! To learn more, visit www.ADARA.com