Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers, doctors, and partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, we’re just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, and The Virgin Group.
About the role:
As a Senior Recruiter at Capsule, you will help drive the talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing Commercial team. You will partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their team’s hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, and build a robust pipeline of sales and leadership talent.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process
- Understand the healthcare market and come up with creative ways to engage with A+ talent
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals
- Be a strategic partner to commercial leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, and develop strategies to improve offer acceptance rates
- Maintain data integrity practices and provide insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve recruiting process and strategies
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 5-8 years of recruiting experience experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency/search firm
- You possess proven success recruiting for commercial and revenue building roles.
- You have strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs and candidates
- You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to persuade and advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- You are experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
- You are well-versed in recruiting practices and tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, etc.)
- You are passionate about healthcare and our mission to improve the pharmacy experience