Pangaia Partners is a leading edge professional & managed services provider with a strong focus in network engineering, collaboration and data center solutions. Our name, inspired by the original landmass unifying the earth, represents the convergence of technology and its ability to bring together people, companies and organizations across the globe. We help our clients engineer custom solutions to solve business challenges while empowering them to build innovative, lasting, competitive advantages.
Since our inception in 2001, Pangaia Partners has served emerging, midmarket and Fortune 500 companies in a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Government Sectors
Pangaia Partners offers full time employees a generous benefit package which includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, holiday and personal time. In addition, Pangaia Partners offer health, dental, 401k, LTD, STD and other attractive benefits.
We currently have a need for a Corporate Real Estate Project Manager to help project manage large relocations and build outs. Global Financial Services or Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred.
- Oversee corporate relocations for users, desktops, phones and infrastructure with minimal interruptions to day-to-day business.
- Review the layout of floor plans, riser diagrams, schedules, specification notes and details.
- Attend customer meetings to ensure building designs meet customer expectations.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure moves are completed on-time and within budget.
Establish and maintain project communications with the customer point of contact.
- Management of onsite support personnel.
- Project monitoring and closing activities.
- Reporting of results to senior management.
- PMP Certification desirable.
- 5-10 years’ experience managing corporate relocations and consolidations.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software including cable plants desktops, operating systems, phones, VoIP and Trading Systems knowledge preferred.
- Experience managing data center migrations or new build outs including Cabling, Networks, Servers and Applications.
- Experience in delivering services to customers with a track record of exceptional results.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally on all levels and through all mediums.
- Ability to apply project management principles, processes and tools to effectively manage projects.
- Able to gather requirements from any area (end-user, engineering, operations, deployment etc.) and clearly communicate to all interested parties.
- Strong presentation skills for presenting to Senior Management and Steering Committees.
- Very strong verbal and written communications.