Haven Life is an insurtech innovator at MassMutual that offers a new way to get life insurance online that's actually simple.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
The Product Filing Specialist is responsible for coordinating and administering all aspects of regulatory filings with state insurance departments and the Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission (Compact). This includes submitting filings with the appropriate regulatory authorities via SERFF and other state specific electronic filing systems, analyzing and responding to objections and inquiries from state regulatory authorities regarding those filings and ensuring all approved filings are implemented appropriately.
- Minimum 3 years of related life insurance product filing experience
- Entrepreneurial minded and driven self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal communication skills
- Works collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Effectively communicates insurance regulatory issues with business and technology teams
- Strong attention to detail, organized, with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing business priorities
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.