PT Sales Supervisor: SoHo
Our store teams are the heart of Leap! We are looking for a driven Part Time Sales Supervisor in SoHo boutique stores. This leader will play an integral role in developing a world class store team and delivering top notch customer experience.
The Leap platform launches and operates insight-driven retail stores for modern/emerging brands with better performance and less risk. Among the trailblazing brands we work with are: ASTR the Label, perfectwhitetee, Hey Harper, Ring Concierge, Malbon Golf, Frankies Bikinis, Paper Planes, Oliver Cabell and many more.
What We’re Looking For:
- Influence and inspire a team to create memorable in store experiences and foster a positive environment
- Execute action plans in partnership with the Store Leader to drive sales and client engagement
- Ensure store standards are maintained; cleanliness, visual merchandising and operational tasks (inventory counts, tagging, receiving + processing shipment)
- Support with activations and new store openings as needed
- Embrace learning and leveraging new technologies, systems, apps, etc.; experience with Shopify, Endear, Slack, Google Office is a plus
- Ability to operate independently and work effectively under pressure, support completion of store opening/closing procedures
- Keep an agile work schedule; including days, nights, weekends, holidays
- One or more years of direct and/or indirect management experience
- Two or more years of customer service and/or retail experience
- Must be at least 18+ years of age
- Maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Comfortability using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs
Who YOU Are:
- People Leader- effectively guides and motivates others through coaching and mentoring, assists with training and building a bench of future leaders.
- Customer Obsessed/Hospitality Driven- seeks to create genuine and authentic connections, anticipates needs and possesses exceptional selling skills.
- Adaptable & Entrepreneurial - navigates a matrix environment, remaining nimble and flexible, maintaining a growth mindset to identify root causes and creative problem solve.
- Collaborator- actively seeks and provides feedback, thrives on building relationships and working with teams.
- Professional- punctual, accountable and honest; takes initiative and demonstrates strong work ethic.
- Brand Advocate/Category Expert- keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate employees + customers on product.
- Detail Oriented- operates with high efficiency and effectiveness, consistently produces polished and quality work.
Measures of Success:
- Drive sales goals through Key Performance Indicators: Conversion, Average Order Value (AOV) and Units Per Transaction (UPT)
- Clienteling: Client Outreach, Networking NPS (net promoter score)
- Ability to accomplish tasks + meet deadlines effectively
- Employee discount + wardrobe allotment for participating Leap brands
- Bonus Eligible
- 401K + Matching
- Accrued PTO for those eligible (blackout periods apply)
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (must avg 32hrs+/wk)
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
If you’re passionate about helping emerging brands succeed and being an integral part of the revolution of retail, a career at Leap could be your ideal match. Leap.com
Salary: $21/hr - $23/hr
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.