Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As Partner Delivery Manager you are part of our After-Sales organization and at the beating heart of our increasing partner implementation business to support Celonis´ international expansion. In your role you are the central contact person for our Celonis Service Partners within your regional assignment for upcoming and ongoing implementation projects. You are responsible for the operative handling and monitoring of your partner´s projects, you manage subscontrating and ensure adoption of our enablement program. It is your goal to build and manage relationships within your portfolio of service partners and conduct regular calls and meetings to review their current assignments, their qualifications and to support their progress to Service Excellence.
At the same time you will use the insights and knowledge you gain from your daily work with your Partners to define strategy, plan, build and measure enablement for our Partners and develop internal processes.
- Conduct partner staffing and assignment for partner implementations
- Monitoring and operative handling of all partner projects within your regional assignment in close collaboration with other departments like Customer Success, Professional Services, Partner Management, Sales, Accounting and Procurement
- Ensure adoption of partner program and support sale of Celonis Expert Support
- Advise sales and implementation teams to ensure engagement of appropriate partners in the sales and services cycle
- Manage subcontracting of services to partners in the portfolio
- Escalation management
- Build and manage relationships within your regional portfolio of service partners to support them on their path to Service Excellence
- Ensure documentation of partner implementations and support the development of a partner database
- Improve and scale the processes within the Partner Delivery department
- Develop and conduct Partner Enablement and manage internal projects related to Partner Enablement
- Have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Business Administration or a comparable apprenticeship
- Ideally have gained previous experience in partner management, partner delivery or a customer/ partner-facing role
- Ideally have gained work experience in the software business through a full-time or internship position
- Have the ability to build strong third party (partner) relationships and manage partner expectations
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with internal stakeholders, customers and partners
- Have the ability to self-manage and independently deliver results
- Have a conscientious and thorough working attitude and pay attention to details
- Are well-organized and known for being a quick learner
- Have very good English and German skills, other languages are an advantage