We are looking to grow our SDR team at our fast-paced New York office. The ideal candidate is a strategic leader looking to build and develop a high performing culture for this team. Reporting to the Director of Sales Development, you’ll be an integral part of our Sales leadership and provide continuous and constructive coaching for our SDRs, as well as spearhead recruiting and on-boarding efforts. This candidate is someone with a track record of driving and delivering results; our ideal hire is also someone who incorporates empathy, integrity, and humility in a hands-on style of leadership.This individual will take the primary leadership role in building and scaling a world class team to support the eastern seaboard.
- Work closely with Sales, Demand Gen, and Marketing leadership to ensure the success of campaigns, while providing constructive input to develop new campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with Sales segments to ensure positive working relationships and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development.
- Listen to live and recorded calls and provide coaching feedback. Must also pick up the phone and coach reps on how to win discovery meetings.
- Efficiently and effectively understand the Data Analytics industry and specifically coach the Databricks Pitch and Mission statement.
- Monitor metrics and coach the team to improve by understanding their performance.
- Refine the initial outreach pitches and sales process to achieve optimum results.
- Help create a fun culture, high energy environment where people love coming to work by maintaining a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- 1-3+ years of experience as an SDR manager, preferably in SaaS.
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales.
- Has experience hiring, training, and coaching SDRs (minimum of 5 on the team).
- Proven ability to grow a high performing team by recruiting and developing SDRs.
- Metrics and data-driven, with a history of performing above team quota.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Strong Salesforce skills.
- Passionate about training and developing a team.
- Exceptional presentations, negotiation, and closing skills with the ability to sell to decision-making levels.
- Consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Unlimited snacks, and drinks
- Gym reimbursement, headphones expense
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks’ mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.