Functional Title: HR Associate
Department: Human Resources
People metrics – the ability to analyze, identify, and report on key people themes through the utilization of HR data – is of increasing importance as Davidson Kempner aims to optimize its recruitment, promotion, retention, succession, and diversity efforts.
The HR department aims to hire an HR Associate to manage various aspects of the Firm’s human resources systems and assist with reporting and analytics prepared for senior management.
Working across the various human resources systems and tools including Workday (HRIS), Greenhouse (Applicant Tracking/Recruitment), ViaPeople (Performance Management), etc. the HR Associate will have an integral role in impacting our hiring, talent management, talent development, and engagement processes.
- Assist with ongoing operations and processes (hiring, onboarding, offer details, launch/closing of positions) to maintain HRIS systems in order to deliver accurate data for business planning, reporting and employee services
- Communicate with Managers/employees to answer any questions related to Greenhouse, Workday, and benefits
- Responsible for weekly review of all offer details, open roles and status in both Greenhouse and Workday
- Responsible for various reporting and metrics
- Assist with building and maintaining quality dashboards for manager view in Workday
- Assist in all Workday projects and implementations
- Assist with miscellaneous HR projects
- Review and maintain Administrative Support details in Workday
- Support with immigration cases and paperwork
- Assist with some scheduling/coordination to ensure seamless candidate experience
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years relevant HR experience, in particular, experience with Workday and or Greenhouse
- Must demonstrate professional conduct, strong work ethic, team player and good judgment.
- Superior organizational skills, with close attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, project management and process management skills
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Technical, Proficient in excel