Job Title: Director of Integrated Marketing
Dept: Integrated Marketing
Reports to: VP of Marketing
FLSA: Salary, Exempt, Full-Time
Location: New York City
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, Oregon; New York; Chicago; and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
The Director of Integrated Marketing leads a sales support staff, responsible for managing all pre-sale marketing proposals and post-sale execution. They help to drive revenue for the sales team by leading ideation, assisting in closing advertising sales deals, both proactively and in response to client RFP’s, while ensuring campaigns are executed flawlessly and accurately.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain expert-level knowledge of ad sales, clients, and internal data
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop revenue-driving ad products and sponsorship opportunities that meet brand guidelines
- Tell the story of proposed opportunities for client through custom presentations
- Work with Editorial and Product teams to proactively develop off-the-shelf sponsorship opportunities for the sales team
- Manage and standardize a library of opportunities, media kits, and presentations for the sales team
- Track all pitched/sold sponsorships
- Provide constructive, forward-looking input to help shape Digital Trends’ sales standards
- Identify and share marketplace trends
- Leads cross functional teams on all large initiatives.
- Work with the Editorial, Sales, Development and Content Distribution departments to create benchmarks and goals, while promoting the achievement of said program goals and objectives.
- Lead large events and complex cross-functional executions including but not limited to TechPOP, CES, Custom Videos and Holiday Gift Guide, Car Awards, etc.
- Manage a team of Integrated Marketing Managers for pre-sale initiatives and Producers and Project Managers for post-sale execution, branding and website design, and editorial.
What We Require:
- Experience working in Integrated Marketing and in a leadership position.
- Experience project managing and executing on cross-functional projects and events with measurable success.
- Able to function independently and direct others effectively to achieve goals and meet targets.
- Ability to manage individuals remotely and work collaboratively with teams in other offices effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate and provide feedback effectively to others.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive benefits package including:
- Individual and Family Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off) Program
- 401k plus employer match up to 3.5%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax Commuter Transit and Parking Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid sabbatical leave after 5 years of service
- Fun working environment! Our perks include:
- Free beer and kombucha on tap
- Free espresso
- Free drinks and healthy snack options
- Big-screen TVs
- Bike racks
- In-office shower
- In-office laundry machines (while testing them for reviews)
- Full kitchen and much more!
As an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.