Leanplum, the leading multichannel engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tinder and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth.
Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Team
Our engineering team is managing tens of thousands of instances handling workloads from a growing customer base including many of the top consumer brands, reaching a billion users worldwide. To achieve this, we're building scalable, high performance, globally distributed systems to help us move quickly and safely. Our projects include building a scalable CI/CD system, migrating our infrastructure to Kubernetes, and scalable metrics solutions to handle real-time monitoring for our 20 billion (and growing) daily events. We are the “meta-engineering“ that makes employees' lives easier and bring the building blocks for all of Leanplum's solutions to life. Join us in advancing engineering and Leanplum to the next level.
About The Role
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will develop automation for configuring and deployment of hundreds of applications on a scale of thousands of servers. Using a combination of multiple technologies in our Google Cloud and open source tools, you will design and implement scalable, distributed, fault tolerant systems that satisfy complex requirements. You will work on critical company projects in the area of reliability and quality of our release process as well as improve the existing Kubernetes infrastructure.
- CS degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years of industry experience or relevant postgraduate education
- Currently working with Google Cloud, so strong understanding of and experience with GCP, AWS, and/or Azure is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of how to ensure application security in the cloud
- Experience with scalable monitoring solutions (Prometheus, StackDriver, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture for reliable distributed systems
- Experience with containerization and cluster management (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Build and Deployment Tools (Maven, Bazel, Make, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience implementing solutions in alignment with the principles of CI/CD
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Terraform, etc.
Benefits and perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Lunch & dinner provided
- Additional Health Insurance
- Sport and physical activities membership
- Peer bonus system
- Travel opportunities to meet your peers (business trips & retreats)
- Cell phone bill coverage
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.