Leanplum, the leading multichannel engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tinder and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth.
Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Team
Our End-user Experiences team is responsible for the channels by which our customers communicate with their end users e.g. push notifications, in-app messages, app inbox, variables, etc. We own these channels all the way from the composition experience to the underlying backend delivery infrastructure, through to the SDKs that deliver messages and in-app experiences to users. We aim to provide the most stable, reliable, performant, and simple tools for marketers and their developer partners, to integrate with Leanplum and to communicate and interact with their customers in ways that engage and delight them in the most effective and seamless ways across multiple channels.
About The Role
As a Senior iOS Engineer you will be a technical leader on your team. You will have the opportunity to scope technical solutions and drive a project from beginning to end. You will develop secure and efficient features into our iOS SDK in collaboration with our Product Development teams. You will also have the chance to suggest improvements, contribute to finding and solving problems in your team and supporting broader initiatives. You are expected to be collaborative and possess excellent communication skills - you will have the opportunity to mentor your teammates both technically and culturally.
- Develop features to support Leanplum’s iOS SDK using Objective-C and Swift
- Work with designers and product managers to deliver best-in-class customer and user experience
- Work closely with other mobile and backend engineers to drive cross discipline products to completion
- CS degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience with iOS development using Objective-C or Swift
- Experience in mobile SDK development is a plus
- Practical experience working with different data models, mobile storage and caching
- Experience with iOS performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience with client-server protocols and security models
Benefits & Perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Lunch & dinner provided
- Additional Health Insurance
- Sport and physical activities membership
- Peer bonus system
- Travel opportunities to meet your peers (business trips & retreats)
- Cell phone bill coverage
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.