Leanplum, the leading multichannel engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tinder and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth.
Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About The Role
We are currently seeking an IT and Facilities Support Specialist for our growing Bulgarian office. In this role you will provide world-class support for our employees in our Sofia office and remotely for our office in Amsterdam, as well as other locations as needed. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Workplaces, you will work closely with IT and Workplaces to enable the company to be most productive. You will be responsible for Tier 1/2 issues and responsible for supporting Mac laptops, mobile devices, phones, printers, video conferencing, training and general facilities tasks. The ideal candidate for this role enjoys helping others, thrives on finding solutions, and has an overall proactive, “can do” attitude. You must be able to work autonomously but also be passionate about working together with a world-class team, striving to create an impact on Mobile and Marketing Technology industries.
- Assist with on-boarding new hires, provisioning equipment, and workstation setup
- Provide timely technical and network support for MacBooks, iOS, and Android devices, and Enterprise SaaS applications
- Provisioning/De-provisioning accounts in our SaaS App portfolio (knowledge of SSO and Okta in particular is a big plus)
- Support and maintain conference room A/V systems, manage A/V webinars for our weekly “All-hands” meetings (Zoom knowledge would be best) and ad hoc needs upon request
- Provide IT and facilities support for weekly Leanplum meetups and other events
- Keep track of all IT inventory and enforce asset tracking
- Assist with IT projects and People team initiatives
- Proactively troubleshoot day-to-day IT and facilities needs
- Collaborate with the Workplace and People team on a regular basis and as required to provide a secure, organized, and safe office for employees and guests
- Maintain and build relationships with vendors and across departments
- Communicate needs for the Sofia team to ensure they are well supported in day-to-day operations
- Professional experience in IT environment
- Experience managing Apple MacBooks in a corporate environment (Jamf “Casper“ Pro knowledge would be very nice as well)
- Familiarity with managing cloud services (Google Apps, SSO, Slack, etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS protocols (Cisco Meraki knowledge is a big plus)
- Ability to provide world-class customer service with excellent communication and passion for building partnerships with employees and vendors
- Willingness to work with flexible working hours according to team’s need
- Proactive and self-driven professional with a positive, “can do” attitude
- Eagerness to work and develop in an international stарtup environment
Benefits & Perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Lunch & dinner provided
- Additional Health Insurance
- Sport and physical activities membership
- Peer bonus system
- Cell phone bill coverage
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.